Pollinator Garden App
Identify plants you can add to your garden to attract and support pollinators.
Below is a description quoted directly from the Pollinator Partnership website about their free, regionally specific App BeeSmart
“With the Bee Smart™ Pollinator Gardener’s easy user interface, browse through a database of nearly 1,000 native plants. Filter your plants by what pollinators you want to attract, light and soil requirements, bloom color, and plant type.
This is an excellent plant reference to attract bees, butterflies, hummingbirds, beetles, bats, and other pollinators to the garden, farm, school and every landscape.
- Nearly 1,000 pollinator friendly plants native to the United States.
- Customizable plant lists based on your preferences including pollinator type, flower color, soil type, sunlight and plant type.
- Regionally specific plant lists based on the geographical and ecological attributes of your location (your ecoregion) just by entering your zip code!
- A wide variety of perennials, annuals, trees, shrubs, and vines to browse.
- An easy to use search option for querying on common or botanical plant names.
- Colorful plant images.
- Once you’ve created your customized plant list by starring your favorites, simply bring it to a nursery or garden center – never forget what to buy or plant again!”