Certify Your Pollinator Garden
The Million Pollinator Garden Challenge
Register your pollinator friendly garden, large or small. Even a container garden can serve pollinators.
1. Use plants that provide pollen and nectar.
2. Provide a water source, such as a small water garden or bird bath.
3. Situate your pollinator garden in a sunny site with a wind break.
4. Select a wide variety of plants to ensure there are flowers throughout the season.
5. Do not use pesticides near your pollinator plants.
Select Plants that Attract Pollinators