Dates Set for the 2018 NC EMGV Travel Study Program to Costa Rica
2018 NC EMGV Study Tour to Costa Rica
February 22 – March 1, 2018
- Registration: $2,495/person double occupancy. Includes hotels, entrance fees to all attractions, and most meals. (Airfare is not included)
- Only NC Extension Master Gardener Volunteers (EMGVs) and their families may register before September 1, 2017. If there are slots available after September 1st, EMGVs across the country may register.
- $600 upgrade to single occupancy
- $1,000 deposit holds your reservation with balance due 90 days before travel
- Tour highlights include: Lapaz Waterfall Gardens, Irazu Volcano, Manuel Antonio National Park, Sibu Chocolates, Villa Vanilla Spice Farm, and much more
For information on the itinerary see http://go.ncsu.edu/emgv-
Was the information on this page helpful?
This page can also be accessed from: go.ncsu.edu/readext?469437