Find this page at:
NC State Resources
- 4-H Plant and Soils: Grow For It!
- At Your Doorstep – Connecting children with nature
- Children’s Vegetable Gardens
- Creating a Vine Teepee
- Natural Learning Initiative: The Natural Learning Initiative promotes the importance of the natural environment in the daily experience of all children, through environmental design, action research, education, and dissemination of information.
- Poisonous Plant List for Childcare Centers: A list of common indoor and outdoor plants involved in plant poisonings, as well as web and institutional resources available to aid in plant identification and plant poisoning cases. The list of plants is in no way exhaustive. It is merely meant to serve as a brief overview of some common plants.
- Project Learning Tree: award winning, multi-disciplinary, environmental education program for educators and students in Pre K-grade 12.
- School IPM , Blog
- Strawberries in Schools