Bee on a purple cone flower. Photo by Lucy Bradley.
NC State Resources
- 4-H Entomology
- Beneficial Insects
- Biological Control Information Center, Dr. David Orr, The human use of beneficial organisms such as predators, parasites, or disease to regulate populations of harmful organisms such as insect pests.
- Butterflies in Your Backyard, pdf
- Department of Entomology, Insect Notes
- Entomology for Extension Master Gardeners
- Extension Entomology
- Extension Gardener Handbook
- Insect Ecology and Integrated Pest Management:, Dr. Steve Frank’s Blog
- Insect ID
- Insect Identification in Southeastern Landscapes
- Insect Notes
- Photos of Insect Pests: Dept. of Entomology, Matt Bertone, Debbie Roos
- Urban Entomology
Was the information on this page helpful?
Care to tell us why?